Good news is always refreshing during the pandemic. We got some great news that an editorial shoot I was a part of was featured on Munaluchi Bride!
This concept features a waffle cake, oversized boutonnière, custom suit, charcuterie platters and wine, the last two of which I thoroughly enjoyed behind the scenes!
We are lucky to find models who were an actual couple in love to add that extra magic to the couple shots. Plus… physical distancing was no longer a factor!
But enough of my explanation; have a peek for yourself!
And while you’re at it, check out these super talented creatives that helped to bring this vision to life!
- Photography: 135 mm Photography @one35photography
- Venue: Willow Springs Winery @willowspringswinery
- Video: Aperture Lane Videography @aperturelane
- Band: Brent Miller Live @brentmillerlive
- Florals: Envision Floral Studio @envision.floralstudio
- Planner/Concept: Tracey M Events @traceymevents
- Stationery: Polka Dot Paper Shop @polkadopapershop
- Glassware, chargers, plates, napkins and flatware: Table Tales @tabletalesto
- Rentals: MMM Decors (Peacock chairs) @mmmdecors
- Linen and chairs: Chair Decor @chairdecor
- Wedding Gown: Catherine Langlois Bridal @langloisbrides
- Tuxedo: Andrews Formals @andrewsformals
- Makeup/Hair: Makeup Artistry by Carol @carol.long.3344
- Cakes: Patricia’s Cakes Creations @patriciascakecreations
- Models: Niwa Models (Keehsa and Aaron) @niwamodels
See some of these pros at work in this behind-the-scenes video from the shoot:
As we narrate together!
Whimsical Garden Wedding editorial